Explore how you can get online create your first Website Hosting and get your own website URL using common cPanel
Beginners starter guide for getting started with hosting your website. Whether you are looking to set up hosting for a WordPress site or you want to develop your website, this course is perfect to teach you the basics. Explore how to select a host and common hosting dashboard features in cPanel.
Please note that SiteGround hosting account will be used to demo cPanel and the course demos this version of cPanel.
The course focuses on hosting with Siteground which is a popular host service provider. Bonus free pdf guide is also included to help you get started quickly with getting content online, getting a live URL to host your stuff.
· Selecting a hosting provider
· Selecting a domain name
· How to do a quick setup of WordPress or other popular application scripts.
· What to consider with hosting plans and what type is best for your needs
· Signing up and how to navigate Siteground dashboard
· How to set up subdomains, redirects and new domains
· File manager and editing pages online
· FTP for download and upload of content
· Filezilla as a typical FTP application how to connect to your web host using Filezilla
· Database setup and Account setup - PHPMyAdmin access to Database content
Fast Friendly support to help answer any questions you might have and to help clarify content is always available in the Q&A section.
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of real-world experience ready to help you learn more. Step by step training resources and source code is also included to get you started quickly.